Join us today
Only with cross-sector collaboration can we properly tackle the skills shortage.
Our aim is that through our work, your organisation and the whole sector will benefit from a bigger pool of higher quality candidates who stay for longer, enjoy their jobs more, and are truly representative of our society.
We are a neutral body with no commercial or political agenda, working for the benefit of the whole sector.
Membership is free and open to industry, academia, government, and third-sector organisations. We charge fees for some services to cover the costs of our work.
- Get priority access to our research, analysis, and trend predictions
- Contribute to the development of standards for the sector
- Access advice on best practice in recruitment, training, and inclusion, from experts from the space sector and other relevant sectors
- Showcase your organisation's leadership in recruitment and career development through co-branded events and materials
- Be part of a powerful network of leading practitioners shaping the future of the space sector
We ask our members to commit to:
- Sharing data and best practices
- Working to making the space sector as inclusive as possible
- Continuously improving their policies, practices, and processes
To join, get in touch with us at [email protected].