We offer data, analysis, and expertise on space skills and recruitment.
We work with central and local government, businesses, academia, training providers, and the third-sector.
Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’d be very happy to discuss how we can collaborate.
Not sure if you need our help right now? Sign up to our newsletter are keep up to date on the support we offer. We sent only a couple of emails a year.
They delivered a report that was interesting and, most importantly, useful. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.Tanya Boardman
Director of Catena Space
This Space Skills Alliance report is the definition of groundbreaking. It will be immensely helpful as we look to improve diversity and inclusion in the sector.Craig Brown
VP of Major Programmes at SatixFy
Commission independent research and analysis or get have us come in and work with your team to improve your processes.
Members get a 10% discount on consultancy work.
- Audit and understand your organisation’s skills needs so that you can plan for growth and develop training programmes
- Improve your recruitment processes to get better quality applications from a wider and more diverse pool of candidates
- Improve your working culture to boost retention and make your organisation a better place to work
- Navigate risk and uncertainty with a better understanding of the sector and how your challenges compare to your competitors
- Benchmark your salaries to ensure you are paying competitively to retain talent
For policy makers
- Understand how to boost the sector’s growth through evidence-based policy-making
- Identify local skills requirements and gaps so that you can take action to address them
- Realise regional potential by aligning local strengths to the sector’s growth areas and needs
- Help employers in developing inclusive recruitment practices that support under-represented groups and young people
- See how your priorities link in to others on a regional and national level, and where you can collaborate for bigger impact
Showcase your organisation’s leadership in recruitment and career development by joining us.
Membership is open to all space sector organisations, and fees are dependent on your organisation’s size.
- Priority access to our research, analysis, and trend predictions
- Involvement in the development of standards for the sector
- Discounts on our consultancy services
- Enhanced visibility through leading and co-branding events and publications
- Participation in a network of leading practitioners shaping the future of the space sector
We can only achieve change through your active participation in our work, so we ask all our members to commit to:
- Share your data and expertise – you won’t have to share anything you don’t want to
- Continuously improve your processes in line with best practice
- Work to make the whole sector inclusive