We offer data, analysis, and expertise on space skills and recruitment.
We work with central and local government, businesses, academia, training providers, and the third-sector.
Commission independent research and analysis or get have us come in and work with your team to improve your processes.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be very happy to discuss how we can collaborate.
For policy makers
- Understand how to boost the sector’s growth through evidence-based policy-making
- Identify local skills requirements and gaps so that you can take action to address them
- Realise regional potential by aligning local strengths to the sector’s growth areas and needs
- Help employers in developing inclusive recruitment practices that support under-represented groups and young people
- See how your priorities link in to others on a regional and national level, and where you can collaborate for bigger impact
- Audit and understand your organisation’s skills needs so that you can plan for growth and develop training programmes
- Improve your recruitment processes to get better quality applications from a wider and more diverse pool of candidates
- Improve your working culture to boost retention and make your organisation a better place to work
- Navigate risk and uncertainty with a better understanding of the sector and how your challenges compare to your competitors
- Benchmark your salaries to ensure you are paying competitively to retain talent
Find out how we can help you. Get in touch with us at email@example.com.Get in touch
They delivered a report that was interesting and, most importantly, useful. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.Tanya Boardman
Director of Catena Space
Not sure if you need our help right now? Sign up to our newsletter are keep up to date on the support we offer. We send only a couple of emails a year.